Institute of Archaeology
University of Cologne
- Archaeological Research in the Digital Age
- “The whole is more than the sum of its parts”- Geospatial data integration, visualisation and analysis at the Roman site of Ammaia (Marvão, Portugal)"
- Spatial analysis and social spaces
- Computational approaches to archaeological spaces
- Evolving settlement patterns, spatial interaction and the socio-political organisation of late Prepalatial south-central Crete
Tag Archives: geophysical survey
And another CAA is approaching! Deadline for paper abstracts: 28th of October ———————————————————————— The next International conference on Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA 2017 – http://caaconference.org/) will be held between March 14th and 16th, 2017 at Georgia State … Continue reading
A new book that summarises the most important results of the Radio-past project has now been published. The volume presents many interesting ways of interpreting Roman towns using non-destructive survey methods, and is the outcome of the combined efforts of a multi-disciplinary … Continue reading
Palaeoenvironmental reconstruction created by fusing terrestrial laser scanning, electrical resistivity tomography and seismic refraction tomography data. Very nice work from the colleagues at the Geography Department in Heidelberg! The journal article describing the creation of the model is available here.