There are still grants available to attend a CAA GR workshop on 3D recording technologies for fieldwork and artefacts. The grants are offered by CAA GR in collaboration with Archaeolandscapes network. A limited number of grants will be offered to eligible students and scholars that cover registration fees, accommodation (2 nights), travel expenses to Crete (Rethymno) and daily reimbursement (up to a maximum of 500 Euros per grant). Grant applications have to be written in English and submitted until 18th December 2013. Application forms and the rules for grants can be downloaded from here. For more information on the CAA GR workshop follow this link.
Institute of Archaeology
University of Cologne
- Archaeological Research in the Digital Age
- “The whole is more than the sum of its parts”- Geospatial data integration, visualisation and analysis at the Roman site of Ammaia (Marvão, Portugal)"
- Spatial analysis and social spaces
- Computational approaches to archaeological spaces
- Evolving settlement patterns, spatial interaction and the socio-political organisation of late Prepalatial south-central Crete